March 18, 2011 § Leave a Comment
ComplexWorld will held the first Annual Conference in Seville on July 6-8, 2011 and it will be hosted by the School of Engineering of the University of Seville.
The ComplexWorld Annual Conference is intended as a forum for Air Traffic Management scientists and PhD students, Complexity Science researchers and the ComplexWorld Network community, including Members, Participants, and SESAR WP-E investigators.
The aim of the Conference is to bring together researchers from academia, research establishments, and industry that share common interests and expertise in the field of ATM Complexity Management that lies at the intersection of Complexity Science and ATM.
- Multiple spatio-temporal scales in ATM
- Non-determinism and uncertainty in ATM
- Emergent behaviour in ATM
- Complex modelling of the ATM system
- Validation and Verification of Complex ATM models
- Design, Control and Optimization of Complex ATM models
- Applications of Complex Systems to improve ATM performance
- Characterization of Disturbances in ATM
- ATM Resilience: Analysis of disturbance propagation and system stability and agility
- Information management and decision-making mechanisms in ATM
- Metrics at different scales, ontology and measurement in ATM
- Other complex socio-technical and/or transport systems.
Written contributions to topics mentioned above or similar ones are sought. Papers with innovative ideas and/or technical progress will be preferred. Please submit your abstract (one A4 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadlines:
April 1: Abstract submission deadline
April 18: Notification of acceptance
June 1: Full Paper submission deadline
July 6-8: Conference
We hope that this information is of your interest and encourage you to send a Paper and to attend the First ComplexWorld Annual Conference.
You will find more information about the Conference here.
Anyone interested in registering should contact Innaxis by e-mail (email@example.com) including the following information:
- Name and institution:
- Arrival and departure days.